GUIDELINES FOR ABSTRACT SUBMISSION
Deadline for abstract submission is
31 January 2023
Important! Registration for the Congress is not required to submit an abstract. If the abstract is accepted, the authors are entitled to receive a reduced price through an individual link sent together with the acceptance notice.
- A team of researchers can present as many abstracts as they wish but there is a limit of 2 abstracts per presenter (main author). No limit of abstracts applies to co-authors.
- Award winners must be present at the Closing Ceremony in order to receive their award. If the main author or co-authors are not present, they will lose the right to receive the award in any form.
- All accepted abstracts will fall into one of these categories:
– Selected Oral Poster (3-minute presentation)
– Selected Oral Presentation (8-minute presentation)
– Surgical/Obstetrical/Imaging Technique Video (4-minute video, video file)
– Case Report Video Slide Show (3-minute video, needs to be a video file)
- The official language of the congress is English and all abstracts must be prepared in English. Abstracts must be submitted via the online submission portal of the congress.
Authors are kindly requested to adhere to the following guidelines:
The abstract should not exceed 300 words, written in Arial 11 cpi letters fully justified. The abstract should be submitted in a doc/docx format (word) file. Typing Instructions for (word) file:
1. The title of the abstract in UPPER CASE
2. The main body of the abstract in single line spacing with the following order: Introduction and aims of the study, methods, results and/or discussion, conclusions.
3. Do not include bibliography.
- Follow the directions of the online submission process and upload the file in the appropriate field.
- The authors’ names and affiliations must not be included in the full body of the abstract, they must be filled in exclusively through the online portal.
- Abstracts will be published exactly as submitted, without any editing to the original submission.
- Abstracts that do not meet the above mentioned requirements will not be accepted.
- Abstracts can only be accepted if they were never presented at an International Conference or published in the Scientific Journal.
- The correctness of the authors’ personal details (names and affiliations) is entirely up to the responsibility of the author who has submitted the abstract.
- The submitting author will be also responsible for all the communication (please make sure that a valid email is submitted).
After the abstract submission, under no circumstances will the changes be accepted.
- Abstracts submitted by fax or email will not be accepted.
- Abstracts received after the deadline will not be accepted.
The author of the submitted abstract may register for a reduced price only after the abstract acceptance. It will be possible through the individual link received, entitling to a reduced fee. The fee difference will not be refunded if the Author registers before submitting the work.
The abstract submission indicates acknowledgement and consent for publication in the official program and the European Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology.
Acceptance / rejection notification to the author should be received no later than 15st February 2023, otherwise please contact the PCO
VIEW THE TOPICS
1. Climate change and health issues
2. Perinatal mental health
4. Menopause and aging
6. Obesity, life style and women health
8. Education training assessment
9. Imaging Gyn
10. Imaging Obst.
13. Assessment of fetal well being / Fetal monitoring
14. Intra Partum Care / Peripartum care
18. Medical disorders in obstetrics
19. Prenatal diagnostic
20. Hypertension in pregnancy
21. Benign gynaecology
22. Infertility ART
23. Sexual and reproductive Health
24. Infection including Covid
25. Gynaecologic surgery
26. Complications in obstetrics
27. Cancer prevention
28. Breast diseases
29. Fetal growth restriction
30. Preterm labour
31. Early pregnancy problems
32. Gender medicine
33. Life style and women health
34. Education training assessment
35. Pediatric an Adolecent Gynaecology